The Fenestra fire window protects you and your property under extreme circumstances. In case of fire the window restricts the spread of fire from one floor to the other and gives extra time for safe evacuation from the building.
• Fenestra fire windows have been tested in competent test labs.
• The windows may be opened for cleaning and maintenance, but using them for ventilation purposes is prohibited!
• Fire class code: E=density, flames do not spread within the prescribed time; I=isolation, the window isolates the flame radiation within the prescribed time.
• 15 or 30 is the E and I characteristic preservation – 15 or 30 minutes.
• The fire window can be single or twin sash, is inward opening and without spacer.